- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Our Latest Shower & Glass Articles
Glass Stair Railings: An Aesthetic and Functional Addition to Your Home
Every element of your home's architecture and interior design plays a pivotal role in crafting the ambiance you desire. However, among the many trends captivating homeowners, glass stair railings have emerged as an unrivaled choice for those seeking a harmonious blend of aesthetics and functionality. In this […]
2023 Interior Glass Trends to Transform Your Space
Are you looking to update your home interior and create a modern, sophisticated space? Look no further than the top 2023 interior glass trends revolutionizing home design. From sleek glass partitions to elegant custom mirrors, glass makes a grand statement in contemporary interior décor. If you're […]