The Cowboys had Tom Landry. U2 has Bono. Here at Shower Doors of Dallas? We have Brandon.
- Born in Irving, Texas
- Married to his high school sweetheart since 1987.
- Children: 3. Grandchildren: 6.
- Fur-Daddy to "Star" the Chihuahua and "Burt" the Great Dane
- Creative Solutions
- Contagious Optimism
- Voted “Most Likeable Guy You’ll Ever Meet”
- 1980’s Hair Bands
- Unmarked food in the fridge
Brandon joined Shower Doors of Dallas back in 2011, but if you ask him when he got into the glass business, he’ll smile smugly and proclaim, “I was BORN in a glass shop.”
While that’s not literally true, his father did own a glass business and Brandon was put to work as an apprentice at a young age.
All that real world experience set the foundation for what would become a lifelong career. The more unusual the project, the more excited Brandon becomes to make it happen. His persistence and ingenuity are an inspiration to our entire team. We’re blessed to have him leading our Shower Doors of Dallas family!